Wednesday, October 19, 2011
The Gift that Moves Minds
“A friend gave me a subscription to The Objective Standard, saying he thought I’d appreciate the articles. He underestimated! I find the articles in TOS fascinating, clarifying, and often inspiring. I love this journal.” —Brad C.
Might your friends or family appreciateTOS? If so, the Fall 2011 issue—with a feature article on Ayn Rand’s theory of rights—is a great issue with which to begin their enlightenment.
Three quick and easy ways to place gift orders:
- Order online by clicking here.
- Print and fax (or mail) our order form.
- Or call us toll free at 800-423-6151.
Posted in: Announcements
- Next Post: The Justice of Income Inequality Under Capitalism
- Previous Post: Harry Reid and Company’s Latest Immoral Scheme
If you enjoy TOS Blog please make a donation to keep us blogging
- Announcements (152)
- Events (36)
- Ayn Rand and Objectivism (74)
- Business and Economics (61)
- Education and Pedagogy (22)
- Environmentalism (42)
- Foreign Policy and War (147)
- History (53)
- Individual Rights and Law (464)
- Philosophy (79)
- Ethics (16)
- Presidential Candidates (69)
- Productivity (15)
- Psychology (4)
- Religion (99)
- Romance (2)
- Science and Technology (87)
- Sports (11)
- The Arts (31)
Ideas presented in posts on TOS Blog are those of the authors of the posts and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Objective Standard. TOS Blog is powered by WordPress.