Sunday, April 15, 2012
Could You be Flying Cars in a Few Years?
Exciting things are happening in the flying car industry (yes, there is a flying car industry). CBS reports that Terrafugia, an American company, just conducted a successful test flight of its flying car. A Dutch company successfully tested its model in the same week. These amazing developments have the potential to drastically change the way we travel, making it easier, faster, and a lot more exciting.
Check out the videos. Here’s the Terrafugia Transition:
And here’s the Dutch model, the Pal-V:
If the video of the Pal-V doesn’t appear above, click here to view its test flight.
If you enjoyed this post, consider subscribing to The Objective Standard and making objective journalism a regular part of your life..
Image: Creative Commons by Ian Maddox
Posted in: Science and Technology
- Next Post: Soviet Mass Murder for Fun and Games?
- Previous Post: Henderson Shows “How Property Rights Solve Problems”
If you enjoy TOS Blog please make a donation to keep us blogging
- Announcements (152)
- Events (36)
- Ayn Rand and Objectivism (74)
- Business and Economics (61)
- Education and Pedagogy (22)
- Environmentalism (42)
- Foreign Policy and War (147)
- History (53)
- Individual Rights and Law (462)
- Philosophy (79)
- Ethics (16)
- Presidential Candidates (69)
- Productivity (15)
- Psychology (4)
- Religion (99)
- Romance (2)
- Science and Technology (86)
- Sports (11)
- The Arts (31)
Ideas presented in posts on TOS Blog are those of the authors of the posts and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Objective Standard. TOS Blog is powered by WordPress.