Sunday, November 11, 2012
To U.S. War Veterans, Heroes All
From everyone at TOS, to all American veterans of war:
Thank you for recognizing the value of freedom. Thank you for risking your lives to defend our liberties and protect our rights. Thank you for being men of honor—which, as Ayn Rand put it, is self-esteem made visible in action.
Our hats are off to you—and your families—for all your efforts, your hardships, and your losses suffered to protect Americans from harm.
You are heroes, one and all.
- “Gifts from Heaven”: The Meaning of the American Victory over Japan, 1945
- “The Balm for a Guilty Conscience”: Moral Paralysis, Appeasement, and the Causes of World War II
- “No Substitute for Victory”—The Defeat of Islamic Totalitarianism
Image: Wikimedia Commons
- Next Post: IJ’s McNamara Defends Rights of Cab Companies to do Business
- Previous Post: Virginians Vote to Defend Property Rights
If you enjoy TOS Blog please make a donation to keep us blogging
- Announcements (152)
- Events (36)
- Ayn Rand and Objectivism (74)
- Business and Economics (61)
- Education and Pedagogy (22)
- Environmentalism (42)
- Foreign Policy and War (147)
- History (53)
- Individual Rights and Law (462)
- Philosophy (79)
- Ethics (16)
- Presidential Candidates (69)
- Productivity (15)
- Psychology (4)
- Religion (99)
- Romance (2)
- Science and Technology (86)
- Sports (11)
- The Arts (31)
Ideas presented in posts on TOS Blog are those of the authors of the posts and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Objective Standard. TOS Blog is powered by WordPress.