Thursday, February 14, 2013
Video: Christianity: Good or Bad for Mankind? — Dinesh D’Souza vs. Andrew Bernstein
For the first time ever, a top Objectivist intellectual, Andrew Bernstein, debates a top Christian apologist, Dinesh D’Souza.
“New Atheists,” such as Christopher Hitchens, Daniel Dennett, and Michael Shermer, have debated Mr. D’Souza in the past, but their critiques of Christianity have been based on skepticism, subjectivism, relativism. Dr. Bernstein’s case against Christianity (and against religion in general) is grounded in Ayn Rand’s philosophy of Objectivism.
Enjoy the debate, share it with friends, and let us know what you think in the comments section below.
- Religion Versus Morality
- The Tragedy of Theology: How Religion Caused and Extended the Dark Ages
- The Mystical Ethics of the New Atheists
- PJ Media’s Walter Hudson Previews Bernstein-D’Souza Debate on Christianity
Posted in: Religion
If you enjoy TOS Blog please make a donation to keep us blogging
- Announcements (152)
- Events (36)
- Ayn Rand and Objectivism (74)
- Business and Economics (61)
- Education and Pedagogy (22)
- Environmentalism (42)
- Foreign Policy and War (147)
- History (53)
- Individual Rights and Law (462)
- Philosophy (79)
- Ethics (16)
- Presidential Candidates (69)
- Productivity (15)
- Psychology (4)
- Religion (99)
- Romance (2)
- Science and Technology (86)
- Sports (11)
- The Arts (31)
Ideas presented in posts on TOS Blog are those of the authors of the posts and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Objective Standard. TOS Blog is powered by WordPress.