Craig Biddle Editor
Craig Biddle is the editor of The Objective Standard and the author of Loving Life: The Morality of Self-Interest and the Facts that Support It, a highly concretized, systematic introduction to Ayn Rand’s ethics. He is currently writing a book, which is tentatively titled Thinking in Principles: The Science of Selfishness, about how to use one’s mind in the service of one’s life, liberty, and happiness. In addition to writing, he lectures and teaches seminars on ethical and epistemological issues from an Objectivist perspective. Mr. Biddle has lectured and taught seminars at universities across the country, including Stanford, Duke, Tufts, UVA, UCLA, UW–Madison, and NYU. He regularly lectures at Objectivist conferences as well. His website is www.CraigBiddle.com.
See also Craig Biddle’s blog posts here.
- The Is-Altruism Dichotomy
- In Memory of Joshua Lipana (1991–2013)
- Independent Thinking, Morality, and Liberty
- Ayn Rand: America's Comeback Philosopher
- How Would Government Be Funded in a Free Society?
- In Memory of John David Lewis
- Individualism vs. Collectivism: Our Future, Our Choice
- Who is Ayn Rand?
- What is Objectivism?
- Atlas Shrugged and Ayn Rand’s Morality of Egoism
- The American Right, the Purpose of Government, and the Future of Liberty
- Ayn Rand's Theory of Rights: The Moral Foundation of a Free Society
- The Iranian and Saudi Regimes Must Go
- The Government's Assault on Private-Sector Colleges and Universities
- The Republicans' Opportunity to Restore America . . . and Their Obstacle
- The Conclusion of Loving Life
- The Ground Zero Mosque, the Spread of Islam, and How America Should Deal with Such Efforts
- A Civilized Society: The Necessary Conditions
- Israel and America's Flotilla Follies (and How To Avoid Them in the Future)
- Objective Moral Virtues: Principled Actions
- Making Life Meaningful: Living Purposefully
- Objective Moral Values
- The Creed of Sacrifice vs. The Land of Liberty
- How Morality is Grounded in Reality
- The Is–Ought Gap: Subjectivism’s Technical Retreat
- Religion vs. Subjectivism: Why Neither Will Do
- Capitalism and the Moral High Ground
- McBama vs. America
- Immigration and Individual Rights
- Religion vs. Free Speech
- Introducing The Objective Standard
- Interview with Artist Ifat Glassman
- Painter Bryan Larsen on His Artwork and Ideas
- Interview with Boaz Arad on the Israeli Freedom Movement
- An Interview with Still-Life Painter Linda Mann
- An Interview with John R. Bolton on the Proper Role of Government
- An Interview with Sculptor Sandra J. Shaw
- Interview with Reza Kahlili, an Ex-CIA Spy Embedded in Iran's Revolutionary Guards
- Interview with Historian John David Lewis about U.S. Foreign Policy and the Middle East
- An Interview with Atlas Shrugged Movie Producer Harmon Kaslow
- An Interview with Andrew Schiff about Fishing Nets, Hut Gluts, and other Economic Matters
- An Interview with John Allison about Pro-Capitalism Programs in American Universities
- An Interview with Philosopher of Science David Harriman
- America's Self-Crippled Foreign Policy: An Interview with Yaron Brook, Elan Journo, and Alex Epstein
- An Interview with a "Capitalist Pig": Jonathan Hoenig on Hedge Funds, the Economic Crisis, and the Future of America
- Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged and the World Today: An Interview with Yaron Brook
TOS speakers are available for lectures, seminars, and multi-day courses on a wide variety of subjects from an Objectivist perspective. For more information, click here.
For information on submitting article proposals to TOS, please write to email@example.com.