Paul Hsieh, MD, is a practicing diagnostic radiologist in the south Denver metro area. He received his BS in mathematics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and his MD from the University of Michigan, and has served on the faculty at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO. Dr. Hsieh is also a founding member of Freedom and Individual Rights in Medicine (FIRM). For more information on FIRM, please visit www.WeStandFIRM.org.
See also Paul Hsieh’s blog posts here.
- Health Care and the Separation of Charity and State
- How to Protect Yourself Against ObamaCare
- Government-Run Health Care vs. the Hippocratic Oath
- How the Freedom to Contract Protects Insurability
- Mandatory Health Insurance: Wrong for Massachusetts, Wrong for America
- Moral Health Care vs. “Universal Health Care”
TOS speakers are available for lectures, seminars, and multi-day courses on a wide variety of subjects from an Objectivist perspective. For more information, click here.
For information on submitting article proposals to TOS, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.