It occurs to me that in my last post I should have acknowledged not only Lin Zinser—the founder and director of FIRM—but also all the writers and activists who have embraced the organization’s mission and contributed to its success: Ari Armstrong, Linn Armstrong, Martin Buchanan, Betty Evans, Linda Gorman, Diana Hsieh, Paul Hsieh, Hanah Krening, Gina Liggett, James Schroeder, Brian Schwartz, Ralph Shnelvar, Russell Shurts, Richard Watts, and anyone else who has had a hand in the effort. Thank you, one and all, for your work in defense of individual rights!
You might also like
- Interview: Linn Armstrong on Self-Defense and Guns
- 2009 Front Range Objectivism Media Output
- Interview: Linda Cordair on the Importance of Art in the Workplace
- Scientists Advance 3D Printing toward Fabrication of Living Tissues and Functional Organs
- “Attack Countermeasures” Video Shows How Not to Be a Victim
- The Jihad Against America and How to End It