It occurs to me that in my last post I should have acknowledged not only Lin Zinser—the founder and director of FIRM—but also all the writers and activists who have embraced the organization’s mission and contributed to its success: Ari Armstrong, Linn Armstrong, Martin Buchanan, Betty Evans, Linda Gorman, Diana Hsieh, Paul Hsieh, Hanah Krening, Gina Liggett, James Schroeder, Brian Schwartz, Ralph Shnelvar, Russell Shurts, Richard Watts, and anyone else who has had a hand in the effort. Thank you, one and all, for your work in defense of individual rights!
You might also like
- 2009 Front Range Objectivism Media Output
- Scientists Advance 3D Printing toward Fabrication of Living Tissues and Functional Organs
- “Occupier” Thug Clubs A Female Cop Over the Head
- Ayn Rand vs. Obama: Whose Ideas are Right for Teens (and Adults)?
- Faith-based Politics costs Colorado Republicans by Ari Armstrong
- The Spring Issue of TOS