A senior Israeli official is warning of new attacks by Iran and Hezbollah on Israelis overseas, advising Israelis to be vigilant.
This threat, however, need not exist.
Although America is proving unwilling to take out the Iranian regime—which it should do—Israel need not follow in America’s footsteps. If the Israelis wish to eliminate the main threat against them, they need only to eliminate the Iranian theocracy—and rebuke anyone, including the Obama administration, who scorns them for being rational.
If you enjoyed this post, consider subscribing to The Objective Standard and making objective journalism a regular part of your life.
- Interview with Reza Kahlili, an Ex-CIA Spy Embedded in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards
- The Mastermind behind SEAL Team Six and the End of Osama bin Laden
- Israel and America’s Flotilla Follies (and How To Avoid Them in the Future)
- “Just War Theory” vs. American Self-Defense
- High Time to End the Iranian Regime
- Israel Should Obliterate the Iranian Regime
Image: Creative Commons by Israel Defense Force