President Obama is feverishly trying to dissuade Israel from attacking Iran’s nuclear facilities, warning of the “disruptive” consequence such an attack would have on oil prices and regional security. Instead, Obama is encouraging more diplomacy.
The Iranian regime continues to fund and support Islamist terrorist groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah—both of which have committed numerous massacres on the Israeli people—and has repeatedly staged rallies calling for “Death to Israel.” Making matters worse, as the Associated Press reports, “Israel fears that Iran is fast approaching a point at which a limited military strike would no longer be enough to head off an Iranian bomb.” That Obama and his ilk are discouraging the Israelis from defending themselves against this ongoing and increasing assault is an abomination.
The Israelis should act in their self-interest, ignore the siren songs leading them to their slaughter, and obliterate the Iranian regime.
If you enjoyed this post, consider subscribing to The Objective Standard and making objective journalism a regular part of your life.
- Interview with Reza Kahlili, an Ex-CIA Spy Embedded in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards
- 9/11 Ten Years Later: The Fruits of the Philosophy of Self-Abnegation
- The Mastermind behind SEAL Team Six and the End of Osama bin Laden
- “Just War Theory” vs. American Self-Defense
- “No Substitute for Victory” The Defeat of Islamic Totalitarianism
- Israel and America’s Flotilla Follies (and How To Avoid Them in the Future)
- An Interview with John R. Bolton on the Proper Role of Government
Image: Creative Commons by Israeli Defense Forces