The Spring 2016 issue of The Objective Standard marks our 10th anniversary, and to celebrate we’ve slashed 30% off all print-edition back issues of the journal.
This offer ends on April 21 at midnight, and the back issues are selling out fast, so shop now!
Peruse our decade-long catalog, and save big on issues containing classics such as:
- John David Lewis’s “No Substitute for Victory”: The Defeat of Islamic Totalitarianism
- Craig Biddle’s Capitalism and the Moral High Ground
- Lisa VanDamme’s Teaching Values in the Classroom
- C. Bradley Thompson’s The Decline and Fall of American Conservatism
- Paul Hsieh’s Government-Run Health Care vs. the Hippocratic Oath
- Craig Biddle’s Ten Steps to End Jihad Against the West
- Andrew Bernstein’s The Educational Bonanza in Privatizing Government Schools
- Richard Salsman’s Economics in Atlas Shrugged
- Dianne Durante’s Getting More Enjoyment from Art You Love
- Craig Biddle’s Individualism vs. Collectivism: Our Future, Our Choice
- C. Bradley Thompson’s Why Marxism—Evil Laid Bare
- Andrew Bernstein’s Religion Versus Morality
- C. Bradley Thompson’s The New Abolitionism: Why Education Emancipation is the Moral Imperative of Our Time
- Richard Salsman’s The End of Central Banking
- Craig Biddle on Ayn Rand’s Theory of Rights
- Ari Armstrong’s The Egalitarian Assault on Free Speech
- Josh Umbher on The Concierge Medicine Revolution
- Jim Brown’s Central Banks Move Beyond the Fascist Frontier
- Craig Biddle’s Libertarianism vs. Radical Capitalism
- C. Bradley Thompson’s Education in a Free Society
- Andrew Bernstein’s Aristotle Versus Religion
- Timothy Sandefur on The Conscience of the Constitution
- Craig Biddle’s How Would Government Be Funded in a Free Society?
- Alexander Marriott’s Getting Lincoln Right
- Richard Salsman on Piketty’s Rickety Assault on Capital
- Andrew Bernstein’s Lessons of the Armenian Genocide
- Craig Biddle’s U.S. Foreign Policy: What’s the Purpose?
- Sarah and Craig Biddle’s How To Raise a Life-Loving Child
- Steve Simpson’s Citizens United and the Battle for Free Speech in America
- Tara Smith’s The Menace of Pragmatism
- And Much More . . .
Be sure to take advantage of this limited-time offer to fill out your personal collection—give copies to friends, family, politicians, radio hosts—or hoard copies to trade when the dollar goes south.
Use coupon code 10-Year-Sale during checkout.SHOP NOW