A quick reminder that TOS-Con 2019: Philosophy for Freedom and Flourishing is just a week away!
I invite you to join me and hundreds of like-minded, life-loving people in Park City, Utah, for this once-in-a-lifetime event.
- Bryan Larsen discussing and demonstrating “Optimism in Visual Art”
- Timothy Sandefur on “How to Lead an Enlightenment Life in an Anti-Enlightenment World”
- Lisa VanDamme on how to “Enrich Your Life With Poetry”
- Alex Epstein on “The Human-Flourishing Framework: A Powerful Tool for Clear Thinking”
- Richard Salsman on “Democratic Socialism”: The Whitewashing of Evil
- Andrew Bernstein on “The Trader Principle and the Harmony of Rational Values”
- Robin Field performing and discussing “How Music Conveys Meaning”
- Isaac Morehouse on “How to Create a Career that Makes You Come Alive”
- Chad Morris on “Basic Principles and Pitfalls of Fitness Training”
Plus a whole lot more! (See the full program and register here.)
Sharpen your mind. Fuel your soul. Excel in life. Fight for Liberty.
If these are your goals, this conference is for you!Sharpen your mind. Fuel your soul. Excel in life. Fight for Liberty. If these are your goals, this conference is for you! Click To Tweet