Diana Hsieh, of NoodleFood and Rationally Selfish Radio fame, has created a new website dedicated to Exploring Atlas Shrugged. The purpose of the site is to help readers deepen their understanding of Ayn Rand’s epic novel and to provide a resource for those interested in creating Atlas Shrugged reading groups. Diana has divided the novel into 20 parts, each covering about 65 pages, and for each part she plans to post a podcast along with discussion questions. Session 1, in which she discusses chapters 1–3, has been posted and is superb. I expect the next 19 sessions will be as well. Listen and see.
You might also like
- The OList Empire of Excellence
- Colorado Judge: Today’s “Tom Paine’s Pamphlet” Is Protected Speech
- CSG on Colorado’s Amendment 48
- Faith-based Politics costs Colorado Republicans by Ari Armstrong
- A Graphic Novel based on Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged
- Vladimir Shlapentokh’s Flagrant Dishonesty Regarding Ayn Rand