Here’s a superb 2-part discussion by Yaron Brook and Onkar Ghate about the history of the Berlin Wall and the significance of its fall.
You might also like
- The Day Communism Crumbled: Remembering the Fall of the Berlin Wall
- 20th Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall
- Olympic Skater Katarina Witt: “The Most Beautiful Face” of a Grotesque System
- NY Sun Article on Clemson Institute for the Study of Capitalism
- Yaron Brook Interviewed by Larry Greenfield
- Scrap New Teacher Tenure Policy; Erect Wall Between Government and Education