Here is how freedom-loving Americans can win back America:
- Support Romney-Ryan, the only viable less-statist-than-Obama ticket in the 2012 presidential election.
- Tell Obama as the door hits him on the way out, “We didn’t fire you. Somebody else made that happen.”
- Tell Romney as he enters the White House, “Look what happened to Obama. If you want to turn this country back toward liberty and thus be respected, have a second term, and be remembered as a pro-American president, then slash spending, repeal Obamacare, deregulate the economy, and eliminate the Islamist threat. Otherwise you too will effectively fire yourself and be remembered as another statist who sought to destroy America.”
- Once Romney and Ryan are in office, constantly pressure them to move as far right as possible.
- Most important of all, spread the moral case for capitalism.
It will take time and a lot of effort, but we can win back America. Let’s do it.
- Capitalism and the Moral High Ground
- Romney-Ryan 2012—Ayn Rand Forever
- How to Solve America’s Terrorism Problem in 5 Easy Steps