If you missed TOS-Con 2018: Philosophy for Freedom and Flourishing—or if you attended and would like to share sessions with friends—check out this playlist.
All thirteen presentations—plus Q&A for each—are available in full:
- Freedom and Flourishing as Matters of Science, by Craig Biddle
- Aristotle and Ayn Rand on Flourishing, by Carrie-Ann Biondi
- The Human Flourishing Project, by Alex Epstein
- Frederick Douglass and “The Philosophy of Self-Made Men,” by Timothy Sandefur
- How to Build a Career and Life around Things You Love, by Derek Magill
- Jean-Baptiste Say, Ayn Rand, and Objective Economics, by Richard M. Salsman
- Intellectual Activism for Fun and Profit, by Jim Brown
- Radical Strategies for Achieving Financial Freedom, by David Veksler
- The Secular Source and Nature of Rights, by Craig Biddle
- Independence Versus Collectivism in Ayn Rand’s Novels, by Andrew Bernstein
- Alexander Hamilton: Freedom Fighter or Statist?, by Robert Begley
- How to Create a Professional Online Presence, by Derek Magill
- Keys to Communicating with Clarity and Impact, by Alex Epstein
Watch the presentations, and share them with anyone who might be interested in philosophy for freedom and flourishing.
Of course, one of the greatest values of TOS-Con is engaging with other active-minded people who are interested in living the good life. So I hope you’ll join us for TOS-Con 2019. We’ll announce details in October or early November.