Objectivism: Ayn Rand’s Philosophy for Living and Loving Life is a compilation of twenty-nine essays and articles culled from The Objective Standard and TOS Blog. The ebook provides a unique survey of Ayn Rand’s ideas, showing how they are grounded in perceptual reality and how they provide life-serving guidance for thought and action across the entire spectrum of human concerns, from personal to social to political.
Objectivism is available from Amazon.com or FREE with a subscription to The Objective Standard.
The contents of Objectivism are:
Ayn Rand and Her Philosophy
1. Who Is Ayn Rand?
2. What Is Objectivism?
1. The Beauty of Ayn Rand’s Ethics
2. Atlas Shrugged and Ayn Rand’s Morality of Egoism
3. Purpose, Value Hierarchies, and Happiness
4. The Is-Altruism Dichotomy
Individual Rights and Capitalism
1. Ayn Rand’s Theory of Rights: The Moral Foundation of a Free Society
2. Economics in Atlas Shrugged
3. Capitalism and the Moral High Ground
4. Individualism vs. Collectivism: Our Future, Our Choice
5. The Creed of Sacrifice vs. The Land of Liberty
6. Ayn Rand: America’s Comeback Philosopher
Answering Critics of Ayn Rand
1. Scrutinizing Scruton’s Scrutinizing
2. Why Anthony Daniels Smears Ayn Rand
3. Should Tea Partiers Abandon or Embrace Ayn Rand?
4. Vladimir Shlapentokh’s Flagrant Dishonesty Regarding Ayn Rand
5. Sam Harris Couldn’t Help But Smear Ayn Rand
6. Eugene Robinson’s Disdain for the Working Class, and Distortion of Ayn Rand
7. Obama, Unsurprisingly, Gets Ayn Rand Wrong
8. HuffPo’s Sanghoee Uses Tragedy of Sandy to Smear Ayn Rand
9. Ayn Rand’s Reality-Based Philosophy vs. Cass Sunstein’s Fantasy
10. Why Does Salon Lie about Ayn Rand’s Ideas?
11. Jason Brennan Joins the Brigade of People Misrepresenting Ayn Rand’s Views
12. Contra Time Writer’s Claim, Ayn Rand Did Not Advocate Mooching Coffee (or Anything Else)
13. Andrew Klavan and Bill Whittle Pretend to Analyze Ayn Rand
14. Contra Salon, Capitalism, as Ayn Rand Said, Has Never Existed—But Should
15. Steny Hoyer Is Wrong about Compromise, Ayn Rand Is Right
16. A Conservative’s Muddled Thinking on Ayn Rand and Property
17. The “Ayn Rand Equals Joseph Stalin” Smear
1. About The Objective Standard
2. Author Bios
Purchase Objectivism from Amazon.com.